A Great Website can be every bit as valuable as a Great Employee. You have got to be kidding me! Are you serious? I am NOT kidding you, and I am VERY serious. Every business today can prosper with a Great Website. Every business can prosper with a Great Employee as well. A Great Website will deliver, exactly what it was designed to deliver.
A Great Website Can Deliver the Following;
- It can provide your business address, telephone numbers, & business hours.
- It can provide all necessary information regarding your business.
- It can display data, info, images, & videos.
- It can provide Downloadable forms in PDF.
- It can accept comments.
- It can provide you with contact information.
- It can Schedule Appointments.
- It can take orders for your products and/or services.
- It can sell products and/or services.
- It can accept online payments.
- It can calculate shipping costs, sales tax, discounts, etc.
- It can connect with Smart Phones and Tablets .
- It can provide security for data transfer protection.
The above Website Functions represent a sampling of what you may want your Great Website to provide. Most website owners won’t need or desire but a handful of the listed functions above. However, some will require all of the above and more! Most entrepreneurs will fall somewhere in between. A Great Website developer will have, nearly an unlimited supply of website functions you may wish to employ. If he doesn’t, find another website developer.
A Great Employee may occasionally be late for work. They may become ill, or have family obligations (funerals, weddings, & graduations). Employees are sometimes on the phone or on break. They go out to lunch, on vacation, & visit the doctor. This is not an indictment against employees. It is, however, an honest interpretation of what can happen to an employee at anytime. Oh yeah, then there is the forty hour, or forty eight hour work week. Unfortunately there is one hundred sixty eight hours in each week.
A Great Website is reliable and doesn’t get tired or go on vacation. It can do business with multiple clients at one time, and doesn’t go to lunch. A great Website does not ask for a raise. It doesn’t question your motives or business practices. A Great Website works twenty four hours a day, and seven days a week. Know any employees like that?
Select Marketing believes in a Great Employee and a Great Website. Many business owners have not evolved to the point of understanding the importance of a Great Website. They are concentrating on finding the elusive Great Employee. In reality we all need both! What do you think? let us know . . . . . we value your opinion.