Mobile Responsive rank higher than non-mobile responsive websites by search engines such as Google. That single fact alone, makes it imperative for your website to be mobile responsive. If your website was developed before 2013, it is most likely not mobile responsive. What does mobile responsive mean? I am so confused! Okay, let’s talk about it! Mobile Responsive Websites adapt automatically to the size of the screen of the mobile device being used to access the internet.
In America over 70% of all website searches are performed on a mobile device. The popularity of cell phones and tablets cannot be denied. Look around where ever you are, or where ever you go. Cell phones and tablets are being used to “surf the net” everywhere. People are using these mobile devices constantly, and therefore the search ratio is tilted greatly in their favor. Why make it difficult for website visitors using a mobile device to view and navigate your website? It doesn’t make sense. I want all my website visitors to have a pleasant and enjoyable experience.
Mobile Responsive Websites are:
- Easier to navigate than non-mobile responsive websites.
- Easier to fill out forms than non-mobile responsive websites.
- Easier to make reservations than non-mobile responsive websites.
- Easier to purchase something than non-mobile responsive websites.
- Easier to view entire images or videos than a non-mobile responsive website.
- A Linked phone number on a website will connect without dialing when using a cell phone.
These are a few things that make the experience of mobile responsive websites far more pleasant than that of non-mobile responsive. Your website visitors are clearly more likely to return to your website if it is mobile responsive. Google and Internet users both want your website to be mobile responsive. Give them what they want and you will be more successful in your online endeavors. Can’t explain it any better than that. Contact Select Marketing if you would like some assistance upgrading your non-mobile responsive website.