What in the World is a successful website? A successful website is one that produces the results that a website owner desires. What ever those desires are! Some people want their phone to ring more. Some folks want to gather the email address of specific types of people. Does your business want to schedule more appointments? How about, sell more products? Come by our store, or order tickets, or watch our videos may be desired by the website owner. Any and all of the above desired website results are perfectly acceptable and normal. Today’s World is vastly different than it was prior to the Internet, and prior to an endless supply of available websites.
A Successful Website will utilize;
- Content that is relevant and informative. Work towards at least 300 words per page. Every website page is ranked by Search Engines individually first, and collectively second. Each page needs a Title Tag. Each Page needs Meta Tags. Each page needs a focus Keyword or Key Phrase.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) techniques that are consistent with as many of the known procedures (algorithm) as possible from primarily search engines of Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Images that use Title Tags, Alt Tags, & Description Tags. Images without these important Tags can hurt your website and its ability to be found during an organic search.
- Videos that inform and have content that supplements the words used within any given page.
- Links that are both inbound and outbound. Links give website visitors additional opportunities to view relevant information of your choosing.
- New Content so website visitors have the opportunity to see new things when they return to your website.
These are only a few of the things that contribute to a successful website. However, if you only follow these six tips you will be well on your way to owning a successful website. Your website should NEVER be complete. It should NEVER be finished. Add content to your website as often as practical. Once a month is a good minimum time frame for new or additional website content. A Blog is a perfect website tool to maintain the influx of additional relevant website content. A successful website doesn’t come easy. It requires that you do what is necessary to help your website be successful. If you need help contact us today!